Wednesday, February 20, 2019

We're moving....

First of all, thanks for reading this blog and for your continued support.

Recently, I set up a new website for www.byddilee.com over at WordPress. They also provide an integrated blog. I have moved all my posts from this blog over to there to keep everything in the one place and for the past few months posted blogs up in both places but now I think it's time to move from Blogger fully to WordPress, which will be a challenge since I'm still learning that system.

So instead of posting the most recent post in both places - today I'm directing you to the new blog via the following link.

 https://www.byddilee.com/2019/02/exciting-news-from-flash-fiction-armagh/

I hope you continue to follow the blog over there and while you are there feel free to explore my new website.

I'm delighted to that I've signed a three-book publishing deal with Castrum Press. The first book in the Rejuvenation Trilogy is due out in early 2020.

You can subscribe to get my newsletter with all book release news direct to your inbox... 

Thanks for following, your readership is much appreciated.

Byddi Lee